Oras nang magpahinga sa mga pahina.
Pahin(g)a is your everyday companion and reminder to slow down and get meaningful rest. Created in collaboration with psychologist Meg Yarcia (of Dear Meg) and artist Ivan Reverente, this undated journal lets you breathe and rediscover the beauty of small restful moments in every page. It promotes an idea of self-care that does not end with the self, but also going beyond and locating the practice within our communities.
Minimal and clean in design, Pahin(g)a features the following sections to create a holistic restful experience: focus, musings, and ideas to slow down; how am I feeling (with emotion stickers); word spotlight; and quick breathers (simple activities to keep you grounded and connected). It also has a pause section (dotted blank pages after every month) for moments of reflection, while various coloring and writing activities are dispersed throughout the journal.
5.5 x 7.75 inches
Removable and reusable vegan leather cover available in nine calming colors. Comes in a box for easy gift-giving.
- 206 pages printed on 100 GSM cream paper with backpocket
- Full-color monthly dividers featuring artworks of Ivan Reverente and Kyla dela Torre
- Undated daily pages for no-pressure journaling
- Plenty of dotted blank pages for self-expression
- Activity pages designed to rest the mind
- 2 sheets of full-color stickers
- 2 sheets of origami paper
- Exclusive Looking for Juan promo vouchers
Artworks by Ivan Reverente and Kyla dela Torre
Written by Meg Yarcia and Monica Antonio
As featured on: Nolisoli and Spot.ph
BUY ONE, DONATE BOOKS TO JUAN! Every purchase of this journal is matched with book donations to two children from the disadvantaged communities in the Philippines in support of CANVAS' One Million Books for One Million Filipino Children Campaign.