How to Raise Your Child Silk Scarves featuring June Digan
Based on June Digan’s paintings from her latest picture book, How to Raise Your Child, this collection of silk art scarves features four whimsical artworks that showcase how we can nurture our children’s curiosity, embrace their dreams, and believe that they can change the world.
- Features four original paintings by the artist
- Made of 100% mulberry silk
- Generous sizing (36 x 36 inches)
- Versatile (can be worn as a bandeau top, bandana, and more)
- Comes with a matching art card and care directions
- How to Raise Your Child book in the pictures not included
June Digan’s art focuses on moods, emotions, and storytelling using delicate characters, whimsical landscapes, and lettering. She specializes in digital and traditional mediums such as watercolor, gouache, and acrylic.
Her works have been featured in various exhibitions, design blogs, and print publications. Today, she works as an independent graphic designer and illustrator. She also served as a member of the Jury for ADC Young Guns 18 and the New York Festival's Bowery Awards 2020.
BUY ONE, DONATE BOOKS TO JUAN
Every purchase of this book is matched with book donations to children from disadvantaged communities in the Philippines in support of CANVAS' One Million Books for One Million Filipino Children Campaign.